Sandaraska Park Policies
To ensure your full enjoyment of Sandaraska Park, we ask that you read through our Park Policies. We are proud to offer a safe family friendly campground for your summer enjoyment.
The button below will link you to the policies that all campers have to sign upon check-in. In addition to the park policies, all of our equestrian campers must also fill out the acknowledgement of risk, release of liability, waiver of claims, and indemnity agreement linked below (ARRLWCIA). To help process your check-in faster, we ask that you print it off and bring the completed form with you.
Cancellation Policy Of Transient Sites
- 22 days or more prior to scheduled arrival:
full refund, minus a $6 + HST cancellation fee.
- 21 to 8 days prior to scheduled arrival:
50% of the total will be refunded.
- 7 days or less prior to scheduled arrival: no refund.
- No refund for a cancellation of a long weekend/holiday reservation.
- Instead of cancelling a reservation, you may choose a new date for a $15 + HST reservation change charge.
- This option is subject to availability and the new dates must be within the same season as the original booking.
Please send us an email or give us a call to cancel or change a reservation.