Sandaraska Park is a privately owned family camping park located on 200 acres with 219 campsites near Pontypool in Central Ontario. View map and directions to the campground.
Our Equestrian Delight packages offer a truly unique camping experience, allowing campers the opportunity to explore the scenic Ganaraska Forest on horseback, keeping their horses on their campsite.
Facilities at Sandaraska Park
All the following plus fresh clean air, peace, tranquility and the chance to make wonderful new friendships with the people who love the great out-of-doors right in their own back yard.
- 200 acres
- 219 large shady or open campsites
- Daily, weekly or seasonal sites
- Clean washrooms
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- Two playgrounds and playhouse
- Large recreational hall
- Laundry facilities
- Gated entrance
- Planned events and activities for all ages
- Public pay phone
- Dumping station
- New heated salt water pool
- Hiking trails
- Nightly patrols
- Pool open from 9am to dusk
- Fire pits
- Park library
- Park store
- Firewood and ice